Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sweded film script

OUIJA Sweded film script
(FRONT PORCH)
Heather
what’s going on? 
Lydia
I just don’t wanna go out tonight
Heather
Are you sure you don’t wanna come? 
Lydia
I'm good. 
Go, go have fun (voice over)
(TABLE)
Heather
Never feel like even after someone you love has died there’s still a way you can talk to them
Matt
you want to talk to Debbie?
Heather
Yeah
(FRONT PORCH)
This is where Debbie died
(DINING ROOM)
Matt
I don’t think this is a good idea
Heather
As friends we've gathered hearts are true, spirits near we call to you
If you can hear us, Debbie I miss you
Jakey
Calm down it’s an old house
Josh
this is a joke
Matt
Come on you guys who’s doing that?
Heather
Sarah cut it out
Josh
I'm not pushing
Ish
It just spelt "hi friend"
Matt
Okay this is freaking me out, I’m done with this
(BEDROOM)
Lydia
I found something. I found something. I want to get this on camera... 
(Camera) I found something in my house,
 Weird things started happening as soon as I found the board (voice over)
(LOCKERS)
Heather
Debbie found the board in her house, she woke something up
(TUNNEL)
Jakey
is somebody there? 
(LOCKERS)
Jakey
this thing, it’s haunting us 
(INDOORS)
Heather
Hello? 
(Scream)
(TOILET)
Jakey
it’s coming for all of us (voice over)
So who's next? 
Matt
Mmmm
(OUTSIDE)
Josh
how do we stop this?
(LIVING ROOM)
Cam
you have to break the connection or it will keep coming for you
(INDOORS)
Heather
we have to play the game again, one last time (voice over)
Everyone
as friends we've gathered hearts are true, spirits near we call to you (voice over)
(DINING ROOM)
Heather
Can you show us a sign? 
(Scream) did you kill Debbie?! We’re done. We’re not playing anymore
Josh
it’s not even real ok? Cheers to them
Everyone
(scream)

This was created by Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment